Accommodation will be available for occupation as soon as practicable after 12pm.
Caravan sites arrival time after 12pm, Prior arrangements need to be made if arriving earlier.
Prior arrangements must be made for arrivals after 6pm.
Check out is 10am.
Deposits of one night can be paid by direct credit, or credit card over the phone.
Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10pm
Minimum booking periods may apply over school holidays, weekends, long weekends and selected special events.
An Oakridge Motel Tourist Park representative is accessible 24 hours a day for emergencies only.
Specific cabins or sites cannot be guaranteed, all preferences are taken into consideration.
We reserve the right to relocate a booking from any site or cabin, without notice.
All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys/passes, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. Fair wear and tear excluded. A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure.
For stays longer than 28 nights, please call for information.
No fires except in designated are at the camp kitchen.
Oakridge Motel Tourist Park takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal item. Remember to lock your cabin or caravan when not occupied. Also lock your vehicle and remove any valuables; parking is at your own risk. Thoroughly check the accommodation before departure as any items left behind may not be recovered.
Oakridge Motel Tourist Park reserves the right to immediately evict any guest, visitor or member of the public for any anti-social behaviour, including but not limited to: possession or use of illegal drugs, wilful damage to Oakridge Motel Tourist Park property, theft, physical or verbal abuse of staff, other guests or the public. In the event of an eviction, all money held or due will be forfeited and the registered guest will be unable to make future reservations.
Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay without adult supervision.
Pets are welcome at our Park but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all Park Patrons the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners.
We would like to thank you for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Park.
The following applies:
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs maybe refused.
- Pets are welcome on camp sites but are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities blocks, camp kitchen, bbq areasl.
- No pets in cabins or on-site accommodation at any time for any reason. Guests may be permitted to have a dog with it’s own bedding inside a cabin. A deposit of $50 will be required and will be refunded if the cabin is left to the satisfaction of management.
- No dog may be left unattended at any time. Please take your dog out with you if you leave the park.
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be kept on a leash and under strict control at all times whilst in the park. Pets on leads must not infringe on other sites.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet). Please remove left over food, wrap droppings and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs can detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and will result in eviction.
- All sites must be kept clean at all times
A refund or transfer of dates is not given for unexpected departures.
Notice given less than 2 days prior to arrival date will incur a $20 cancellation fee, remainder refunded. OR deposit maybe transferred to a future booking to be used within one year subject to availability.
Non-arrivals or guests who fail to notify of cancellations will forfeit the monies paid.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.